Friday, December 13, 2013

Featured Fridays?!?!

I believe that I have made it clear that one of the things that I love about being a seller on Etsy, is the interaction and support network.  I have found a great group of friends that no matter our age or background, we are all in the same boat.  Today, I am going to introduce you to one of these people. 

Kitty Stoykovich is a fellow Ingenuity Team member.  Based out of Concord New Hampshire, Kitty Stoykovich Design as been open on Etsy since 2009.  Kitty's work displays an elegant simplicity that caught my eye right off the bat when I first began making Etsy treasuries.


Birthstone Ring from Kitty Stoykovich Design



Crystal Point Ring from Kitty Stoykovich Design



Fall Color Copper and Silver Earrings from Kitty Stoykovich Design



To Thine Own Self Be True Hand-stamped Necklace from Kitty Stoykovich Design



Stones Nest Necklace from Kitty Stoykovich Design


All of the pieces that are shown here are in stock and currently available at Kitty Stoykovich Design.  If you are interested in a custom piece, contact Kitty!

If you are in the New Hampshire area, you can find Kitty's work at the following places...

Gondwana, Concord
Apotheca, Goffstown
Heart Gifts Boutique, Concord Hospital
Gourmet Garden, New London


I would love to make this regular thing "Featured Friday"  we will see... Now, head over to the Ingenuity Team blog and check out my Friday Finds!

Have a great weekend!

Jessica

1 comment: