Sunday, February 14, 2016

New in the Shop 2.14.16

Happy Valentine's Day!  We had a few new additions to our shop this week that I wanted to share with you.


Plexiglass Earrings from Feath & Kee

Bryan made this pair of arrow earrings from Plexiglass.  They remind me of arrows made out of fog or smoke.

Cloud Key Rack from Feath & Kee
Cloud Key Rack from Feath & Kee


This cloud key rack is made of oak that Bryan reclaimed from a chair that was past it's prime.  We have a few more pieces in development from the same chair that should be available soon.




Artist Palette Earrings from Feath & Kee
Artist Palette Earrings from Feath & Kee

The final new addition last week, was this pair of paint palette earrings.  They are made from reclaimed pine, and are so light you might forget that you have them on.  If I wear earrings that are big at all, it seems like they pull on my ears, and are just uncomfortable. For that reason, most of our earrings are going to be as light as I can make them.



Follow us on Instagram @feathandkee to see what we are working on.

See you Wednesday for my How to Wear it Wednesday post!


-- Jessica






No comments:

Post a Comment