Friday, March 22, 2013

3.22.13

Friday is here again.  I am frantically trying to pull this post together at the last minute since blogger decided to flake out on me.  I just hope that I remember everyone and get everything where it needs to go.  Advice to anyone trying to keep up a blog with limited time - write and back up your drafts in Word, notepad etc. then copy and paste. :)  Enough griping, and on to the fun stuff.


First up, are my two Team Madcap tresuries for the week:

The first treasury is .  I think that the items in the first treasury would bring out a smile in anyone.  I can personally say that the Easter Rubber Ducky soaps are awesome. I just wish that I could try everything here!  I guess that is kind of what treasuries are for though. :)  I hope that you enjoy perusing these two treasuries as much as I enjoyed putting them together.

"A Little Help for the Easter Bunny"




The second treasury is steam punk inspired.  Very neat and interesting items.

"Steam"




The following items from Feath & Kee have been included in treasuries. 

Hand Dyed Green Headband with White Flower was included in the following treasuries...





 Rainy Day Fund 1 Painted Glass Jar in Blues with Rain Drops was included in...
 






Follow the Yellow Brick Road - Hand Painted Sign was included in...




That wraps it up for this week.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment