Friday, March 29, 2013

It's a Good Friday

Well, a lot and little has happened this week.  Our workshop is almost up and running (yay!) I am so happy about the prospects of getting some these ideas out of my head, and showing off some Bryan's creations.

Starting today, I will be creating and posting treasuries that I have created for a new Etsy team, Ingenuity, I am excited to be a part of this team, and looking forward to seeing it grow.

This is were you can find Ingenuity:











Whew... that's alot :)  Now, without further ado...


ingenuous ingenuity

 

 

A Bit of This, A Bit of That

 

There you have it.  Hope that you enjoy this week's treasuries & have a great weekend!

--Jessica 

  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasuries, thanks for sharing! I'm glad to be on the Ingenuity Team with you!

    ReplyDelete