Thursday, March 28, 2013

Treasured Thursday - First Edition

On Fridays, I post the treasuries that I have done for Team Madcap's treasury team.  In addition to that, I was giving a shout out to the treasuries that Feath & Kee has been included in.  This has evolved into what you are seeing in today's post.  I want to try and devote a little more time and space to these treasuries, their curators, and what they do. I am not sure if I will be able to keep this up, but I will try, and we will see how it goes. :)

Feath & Kee had two items that were included in treasuries this past week.

First up

Sunny Day Fund - Hand Painted Jar
This Jar was included in the treasury "Where is Mister Golden Sunshine?" created by Cathy at CJ YummiesCathy creates beautiful fused glass items.  I had a little trouble picking out an item to share, but decided on this bright plate

Circus colorful fused glass sushi dish, white with bright colors, geometric shapes

 Here is where you can find CJ Yummies :

Etsy - www.cjyummies.etsy.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/cjyummies 
Twitter -  www.twitter.com/cjyummies



Next:


Rainy Day Fund 1 Painted Glass Jar in Blues with Rain Drops

This Jar was included in the treasury "A Gray Monday" created by Monica at Rescued in Time.  Monica has an amazing collection of vintage and antique finds, including this lovely vintage trinket box.

Vintage Pink Trinket Box, White Peacock Decor, Vintage Home Decor

Here is where you can find Rescued in Time:

Etsy - www.RescuedInTime.etsy.com

Twitter -  www.twitter.com/RescuedinTime


So let me know what you think!

--Jessica 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment